Limited Provider Network Product Offerings
With Steward Community Choice, members will utilize Steward Health Care physicians and hospitals for their health care needs. This community-based solution to rising costs can provide significant savings to both employers and employees.
Employers who meet the following requirements are eligible for Steward Community Choice.
1. Employers must have a work site in the Steward Community Choice service area.
2. Employees must reside, or physically work in, the Steward Community Choice service area.
- The Steward Community Choice Network is made up of 10 acute-care hospitals and a contracted network of 1,200 physicians.
- Members must choose a Steward Community Choice Primary Care Provider who will oversee/direct their health care.
- Pediatric services are available from providers in the Steward Community Choice network and also from providers with the Affiliated Partners Pediatric, a Partners IPA.
- Any medically necessary services not available through a Steward Health Care provider will be referred by a Steward Care Coordinator to either Massachusetts General Hospital, or Brigham & Women’s Hospital.
- This HMO product is available with a copay option, as well as a deductible option.
- Steward Community Choice service area includes the following counties in Massachusetts:
- Essex (partial county in the service area)
- Middlesex (partial county in the service area)
Steward Community Choice Provider Directory