Steward Community Choice Plans for Massachusetts Employers
Limited Provider Network Product Offerings
With Steward Community Choice, members will utilize Steward Health Care physicians and hospitals for their health care needs. This community-based solution to rising costs can provide significant savings to both employers and employees.
Employers who meet the following requirements are eligible for Steward Community Choice.
1. Employers must have a work site in the Steward Community Choice service area.
2. Employees must reside, or physically work in, the Steward Community Choice service area.
Note: This a summary of the plan features. Please refer to the benefit document for a detailed explanation of coverage. If there is a difference between the information in this document and the benefit document, the terms of the benefit document will govern.
Superior Customer Service
Our Member Services department offers your employees a staff of highly trained professionals. One phone call is all it takes to reach our Member Specialists. They are available to answer members’ questions about the plan and their benefits. We also offer language-translation services and TTY capabilities as needed.
For more information, contact your sales office:
Watertown 800-208-8013 | Worcester 800-208-9545 | Providence 800-455-2012
- The Steward Community Choice Network is made up of 10 acute-care hospitals and a contracted network of 1,200 physicians.
- Members must choose a Steward Community Choice Primary Care Provider who will oversee/direct their health care.
- Pediatric services are available from providers in the Steward Community Choice network and also from providers with the Affiliated Partners Pediatric, a Partners IPA.
- Any medically necessary services not available through a Steward Health Care provider will be referred by a Steward Care Coordinator to either Massachusetts General Hospital, or Brigham & Women’s Hospital.
- This HMO product is available with a copay option, as well as a deductible option.
- Steward Community Choice service area includes the following counties in Massachusetts:
- Essex (partial county in the service area)
- Middlesex (partial county in the service area)